Kondamadugu is a countryside where one can find the village surrounded by the hills. It is an ideal place for experiencing Adventure Activities for the Beginner; what we believe is it will not make sense if the travel time is more than the time taken for the activities. Keeping this fact in our mind we came up with this site well known as TIGER HILLS.
Onecan experience Trekking up hill which will take an average time of 40 minutes to reach up. After the team submits to the top, one can experience Rock- climbing and Rappelling.In the evening the team descends for the team games and camp fire.
Distance from Hyderabad:
It is located 40 kms from Secunderabad on the way to Warangal.
Activities will be covered:
Grade : Moderate
Outlay of the Package: Rs 600/- Per Student.
(Adventure Technical Support Only)
Bag (Rucksack) / Pitthu
Water Bottles (at least 2 liters)
Preferably Jeans and T-Shirt (advisable full-sleeve)
Camera etc ….
Itinerary for the Camp
Team will departure from decided location at 7am
Team will reach KMG at around 9 am
Warm up Trek to the base of Tiger Hill
Hiking on Tiger Hill, this will take an average time of 40 minutes
Rock climbing which is about 25 ft
Rappelling which is about 30 ft
Descend the hill
Camp Fire (Optional)
Back to Hyderabad by 08 pm
1. For the above packages minimum requirement is 50 participants & Max 100 Participants.
2. Cost of the package Does NOT includes Food, Refreshment/Tea Breaks,and Transportation OR any other expenses related to the camp.
3. Cost of the package includes Adventure Support only.
4. If the participants committed are more than 50 and in case of any dropout 50% of the package cost have to be paid.
5. Mode of payment: - 100 % well in advance .
6. Littering, Smoking, Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the camp.
7. Team Wildwoods will join you at decided location, from where you will be taken to the camp site, organize the activities and come back.
8. Transportation and Food have to be arranged for Team Wildwoods.
9. All Rules and Regulations of Wildwoods are applicable.