Horselly Hills is one of the famous hill stations in Andhra Pradesh. This hill station is named after W.D.Horsley situated at an altitude of 1,265 m above sea level journey to the top of the hill is very exciting as one gets a chance to see thick verdure of various species of plants and wild animals.
To be simpler the natural beauty of Horsley Hills is indeed irresistible.
As we move around the hill one can find a wide variety of flowers like Reeta, Shikakai, Amla, Beedi leaves,Bay leaves,sandalwood, Red-sanders, Blue-gum, Mahogany to Bamboo
We may find animals like Bears, wild dogs, jungle fowl etc.
Horsley Hills remain cool throughout the year, keeping at the maximum of 32°c during summer and minimum of 20°C. Hence we recommend you to plan the tour any time of the year.
We find chenchu tribes out there who pet the pungannur cow which are known for their milk yielding capacity and low appetite.
Apart from the general tour we also have lot of Adventure involved in it.We will see that you will have lot of fun out there and come up with beautiful memories back home.
Distance from Hyderabad:
It is located 600 kms from Hyderabad via Madanapalle, Chittoor.
Activities will be covered:
Visit to AP Highest point
Local Sight seeing
Grade : Moderate
Outlay of the Package: Rs 1,500/- Per Participant.
(Adventure Technical Support Only)
Bag (Rucksack) / Pitthu
Water Bottles (at least 2 liters)
Preferably Jeans and T-Shirt (advisable full-sleeve)
Prescribed Medicines if any
Camera etc ….
Itinerary for the Camp
The Itinerary depends on the package you select.
Assuming that a team is starting on Friday Night to Horsley Hills and returning to Hyderabad on Monday early hours.
Team will departure from decided location at 8pm
Team will reach HH on Saturday around 9 am
Local Sight Seeing
Departure from HH
Back to Hyderabad by 7 am
1. For the above packages minimum requirement is 20 participants & Max 100 Participants.
2. Cost of the package does NOT includes Accommodation, Food, Refreshment/Tea Breaks, and Transportation OR any other expenses related to the camp.
3. Cost of the package includes Adventure Support only.
4. If the participants committed are more than 20 and in case of any dropout 50% of the package cost have to be paid.
5. Mode of payment: - 100 % well in advance .
6. Littering, Smoking, Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the camp.
7. Team Wildwoods will join you at decided location, from where you will be taken to the camp site, organize the activities and come back.
8. Transportation and Food have to be arranged for Team Wildwoods.
9. All Rules and Regulations of Wildwoods are applicable.