This is a small effort given by us to project the place in vision of the lost glory.The prosperous kingdom of Devarakonda was established by the Sri.Padma Nayaka Veluma Rajas, the kingdom was ruled by their family from the year 1287 to 1482.
Giving all due respect to the place, we identify this place as one of the best fort trek in Andhra Pradesh, where the trekkers will try to understand the modesty of the place and will try to forecast the lifestyle of the kingdom in past. The fort is located in Nalgonda District on the way to Nagarjuna Sagar.
Distance from Hyderabad:
It is located 120 kms from Hyderabad in Nalgonda District
Activities will be covered:
Hiking / Trekking in the Fort
Rappelling 220 feet
Grade : Medium
Outlay of the Package: Rs 700/- Per Participant.
(Adventure Technical Support Only)
Bag (Rucksack) / Pitthu
Water Bottles (at least 2 liters)
Preferably Jeans and T-Shirt (advisable full-sleeve)
Camera etc …
Itinerary for the Camp
Suggest time to departure at 7am
Team will reach DVK at around 10am
Descend the Fort
Back to Hyderabad by 10 pm
1. For the above packages minimum requirement is 20 participants & Max 25 Participants.
2. Cost of the package does NOT includes Food, Refreshment/Tea Breaks,and Transportation OR any other expenses related to the camp.
3. Cost of the package includes Adventure Support only.
4. If the participants committed are more than 20 and in case of any dropout 50% of the package cost have to be paid.
5. Mode of payment: - 100 % well in advance .
6. Littering, Smoking, Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the camp.
7. Team Wildwoods will join you at decided location, from where you will be taken to the camp site, organize the activities and come back.
8. Transportation and Food have to be arranged for Team Wildwoods.
9. All Rules and Regulations of Wildwoods are applicable.