Chincholi is a small taluk in Gulbarga district of Karnataka; one can find Chandramapalli Dam at the end of the town surrounded by forest. The view of this place is excellent, where one can have gala-time with nature. One of the best site for Trekking, Coracle Ride and Team Games.
Distance from Hyderabad:
It is located 150 kms from Hyderabad on National High Way 9
Hyderabad to Zaheerabad 110 kms
Zaheerabad to Chincholi 40 kms
Activities will be covered:
Trekking (4-15 kms)
Grade : High
Outlay of the Package: Rs 700/- Per Participant.
(Adventure Technical Support Only)
Bag (Rucksack) / Pitthu
Water Bottles (at least 2 liters)
Preferably Jeans and T-Shirt (advisable full-sleeve)
Camera etc ….
Itinerary for the Camp
Suggest time to departure 7 am
Team will reach CCL at around 11 am
Back to Hyderabad by 11 pm
1. For the above packages minimum requirement is 20 participants & Max 100 Participants.
2. Cost of the package Does NOT includes Food, Refreshment/Tea Breaks,and Transportation OR any other expenses related to the camp.
3. Cost of the package includes Adventure Support only.
4. If the participants committed are more than 20 and in case of any dropout 50% of the package cost have to be paid.
5. Mode of payment: - 100 % well in advance .
6. Littering, Smoking, Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the camp.
7. Team Wildwoods will join you at decided location, from where you will be taken to the camp site, organize the activities and come back.
8. Transportation and Food have to be arranged for Team Wildwoods.
9. All Rules and Regulations of Wildwoods are applicable.