The Keesaragutta Adventure camp is Located at a distance of 40 kms from Secunderabad. It is an ideal place for experiencing Adventure Activities and Team Games, the location is best suitable for beginners who like to get exposed to Adventure Sports
Distance from Secunderabad:
It is located 40 kms from Secunderabad Via ECIL X Road or Ghatkesar.
Activities will be covered:
Rock Climbing on the Natural Boulder with Artificial Grips mounted on it.
Rappelling (Appx 40 ft)
Outlay of the package
Outlay of the Package Per Person: 1,200 /-
Includes - Adventure Activities, Food (Breakfast, Lunch Veg, and High Tea) Camp Fire.
Outlay of the Package Per Person: 1,500 /-
Includes - Package 1 + Transport
Outlay of the Package Per Person: 1,800 /-
Includes - Package 2 + Dinner (Non Veg & Veg)
Bag (Rucksack) / Pitthu
Water Bottles (at least 2 liters)
Preferably Jeans and T-Shirt (advisable full-sleeve)
Camera etc ….
Suggest time to departure is 7 am
On the way to Keesara we can have pickup points
Team will reach camp site around 9 am (Buffet Breakfast)
Camp Introduction & Short Trek to reach RC Rock
Simple Buffet Lunch (Short Trek to other acticities area)
Team Games and High Tea
Dinner (Package 3)
Reach Back to Hyd by approx 9 PM (Package 1 & 2) / (Package 3) 11 Pm.
1. For the above packages minimum requirement is 20 participants & Max 100 Participants.
2. Cost of the Package includes Food, Non A/C Transportation and all the above mentioned activities based on the package selected.
3. If the number of participants committed are more than 20 and in case of any dropout 50% of the package cost have to be paid. (Minimum 20 members payment should be made to organize the event)
4. Littering, Smoking, Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the camp.
5. Mode of payment 75 % well in advance and the balance 25 % on the day of the camp.
6. All Rules and Regulations of Wildwoods are Applicable.